April 25, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V326000
In the event of a crash necessitating air bag deployment, an incorrect classification may result in the passenger frontal air bag deploying even if there is a child in the front passenger seat, increasing their risk of injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V326
Components ELECTRICAL SYSTEM, SEAT BELTS, AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 7,060
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar Land Rover) is recalling certain 2014-2015 Jaguar F-TYPE vehicles previously remedied under Recall 14V-714. The seatbelt harness connector which connects the Seatbelt Tension Sensor (STS) to the Occupant Classification Sensor Control Module (OCSCM) may not have been correctly wired. As a result, the Restraint Control Module (RCM) may not accurately detect if an adult or child is occupying the seat.
Jaguar will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the seat belt assembly and repair the seatbelt tension sensor harness as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin June 21, 2019. Owners may contact Jaguar customer service at 1-800-452-4827. Jaguar’s number for this recall is H208.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
SAFETY RECALL H208 (NHTSA 19V-326)
MAY 16 , 2019
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC has informed the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) of its intent to perform a voluntary Safety Recall on certain 2014-2015 model year Jaguar F-TYPE vehicles imported into the United States market. Information relating to this Recall will be posted on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website.
United States Federal regulations require that retailers must be notified within a reasonable time after the manufacturer decides that a defect that relates to motor vehicle safety or a noncompliance exists.
United States Federal law requires retailers to complete any outstanding safety Recall service before a new vehicle is delivered to the buyer or lessee. Violation of this requirement by a retailer could result in a civil penalty of up to $21,780.00 per vehicle.
This Recall Service Bulletin serves as notification to all Jaguar retailers in the United States and Federalized Territories that any affected new vehicles may not be sold and delivered for customer use until the Recall repair is completed.
DESCRIPTION OF ISSUE
An issue has been identified on certain Jaguar vehicles within the listed Affected Vehicle Range where the affected vehicle’s seatbelt harness connector which connects the Seatbelt Tension Sensor (STS) to the Occupant Classification Sensor Control Module (OCSCM) may not have been correctly wired. The OCSCM senses whether there is an occupant in the front passenger seating position, and the STS senses whether tension on the seatbelt indicates a child restraint is being used in the front passenger seating position. Both sensors provide information to the restraint control module (RCM) which informs whether the front passenger airbag should be activated, depending on whether the sensors detect the seat is occupied and/or that it is occupied by an adult passenger.
AFFECTED VEHICLE RANGE
Model Year: ………………. 2014-2015
VIN: …………………………….. SAJWA6FC6E8K00001-SAJWA6ET4F8K19746
A total of 7,060 vehicles are potentially affected in the USA and Federalized Territories. Visit the British Brands Sales Suite (BBSS) website for a list of affected vehicles at your retailer.
EFFECT ON VEHICLE OPERATION
Should the STS not have been wired correctly, the front passenger airbag may not be suppressed, and may remain activated, even when a child restraint is placed in the front passenger seat or a small statured adult occupies that seat. In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the front passenger airbag, a child or small stature occupant may be at an increased risk of injury.
SERVICE PROGRAM / REWORK ACTION
Owners will be notified and instructed to take their vehicle to an authorized Jaguar retailer who will inspect the seat belt assembly. If required, the technician will complete a repair to the seatbelt tension sensor harness.
There will be no charge to owners for this action under this program.
Owners will receive a notification by mail on or before June 21, 2019.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN
Retailers are required to HOLD affected new vehicles that are within your control and refrain from
releasing the vehicles for new vehicles ale pending completion of the rework action. Affected
vehicles already in the hands of customers should be updated at the next available opportunity
once the Technical repair bulletin has been published.
Jaguar Land Rover North America recommends that affected sales demonstrator and loaner
vehicles are repaired before use and that used vehicles are repaired before sale. Retailers who
choose to proceed against this recommendation, where legally permitted, must clearly and
conspicuously disclose the open recall to the applicable customers.
Refer to Technical Bulletin H208NAS1, SAFETY RECALL: Seatbelt Tension Sensor Connector Wiring, for
detailed repair instructions.
No parts required.
Refer to the Technical Bulletin referenced above for any required special tools
At the time of confirming a booking for vehicle repair, make sure that all outstanding Recall and Service Actions are identified to ensure the correct parts are available and adequate workshop time is allocated for repairs to be completed in one visit.
Warranty claims must be submitted quoting the Program Code together with the relevant Option Code.
The SRO and parts information listed have been included for information only. The Option Code(s)
that allows for the drive in/drive out allowance may only be claimed if the vehicle is brought into
the workshop for this action alone to be undertaken.
Repair procedures are under constant review and therefore times/ prices are subject to change;
those quoted here must be taken as guidance only. Refer to TOPIX to obtain the latest repair
Warranty claims must be submitted for payment within 30 calendar days of completion of the repair.
|H208||A||Seatbelt tension sensor wiring – Inspect||80.90.06||0.1||–||–|
|H208||B||Seatbelt tension sensor wiring – Inspect
Drive in/drive out
|H208||C||Seatbelt tension sensor wiring – Inspect and repair||86.90.07||0.4||–||–|
|H208||D||Seatbelt tension sensor wiring – Inspect and repair Drive in/drive out||86.90.07
Normal Warranty policies and procedures apply.
CUSTOMER RE-IMBURSEMENT FOR PREVIOUS REPAIRS
If a customer has indicated that they have already paid For t his concern as a normal retail repair (vehicle outside normal warrant y period), a copy of the repair invoice must be produced as proof of the repair. The retailer must directly reimburse t he customer and a claim For recovery of this cost should be made using the related damage procedure.
Supplementary claims for related damages can only be made once the Recall claim has been paid and accepted. Only repairs performed using approved Jaguar parts are eligible For reimbursement.
Submit claims quoting Program Code ‘H208’ and by clicking the ‘Related Damage’ radio button on the claim submission screen. Use Opt ion Code ‘X’ as detailed below and enter t he cost to be reimbursed against the sundry code of ‘ZZZ999’. All cost s are t o be entered in local currency.
|SUNDRY CODE||MISCELLANEOUSEXPENSE ($)|
|H208||X||Re-imbursement to owner||N/A||ZZZ999||Retailer Entered Value|
A copy of the invoice must be appended to the repair order for Warranty Audit purposes and Warranty Specialist review. Enter a brief comment in the ‘Technician Comments’ field on the claim to itemize and explain the charges.
Only vehicles eligible for this Safety Recall are included in t his process. Only one claim per vehicle for related damages will be accepted.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
This notice applies to your vehicle, SAJXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
June xx, 2019
Model Year: 2014-2015
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Recall Number: 19V-326 Dear Jaguar Owner:
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act. Jaguar has decided that a defect relating to motor vehicle safety exists in certain 2014-2015 model year Jaguar F-Type vehicles.
Your vehicle is included in this Recall action.
What is the concern?
Jaguar Land Rover have identified certain F-TYPE 2014 and 2015 Model Year vehicles, previously remedied in recall J047, that may have had a seat belt service part installed containing the same defect as the parts from the original recall.
In the affected vehicles, the seatbelt harness connector which connects the Seatbelt Tension Sensor (STS) to the Occupant Classification Sensor Control Module (OCSCM) may not have been correctly wired. The OCSCM senses whether there is an occupant in the front passenger seating position, and the STS senses whether tension on the seatbelt indicates a child restraint is being used in the front passenger seating position. Both sensors provide information to the restraint control module (RCM) which informs whether the front passenger airbag should be activated, depending on whether the sensors detect the seat is occupied and/or that it is occupied by an adult passenger.
Should the STS not have been wired correctly, the front passenger air bag may not be suppressed, and may remain activated, even when a child restraint is placed in the front passenger seat or a small statured adult occupies that seat. In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the front passenger air bag, a child or small stature occupant may be at an increased risk of injury.
Jaguar is carrying out a recall of the vehicles mentioned above. An authorized Jaguar retailer will inspect the seat belt assembly. If required, the technician will complete a repair to the seatbelt tension sensor harness.
There will be no charge for this repair under this program.
What should you do?
Please contact your preferred authorized Jaguar retailer and provide them with your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), and request a service date to complete the work required under Program code ‘H208’
Attention Leasing Agencies: If you are a vehicle lessor, Federal Regulations require you to forward this notice to your lessee within (10) TEN days.
How long will it take?
The work will be carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to minimize inconvenience to customers and is expected to take up to 40 minutes, although your retailer may need your vehicle for a longer time. Your retailer can provide you with a better estimate of the overall time for the service visit.
Moved or no longer own this Jaguar vehicle?
If you are no longer the owner of this vehicle, Jaguar would appreciate the name and address of the new owner, using the return postage-paid card enclosed.
What should you do if you have further questions?
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Service Manager at your authorized Jaguar retailer for assistance. If you have any queries or concerns that your retailer cannot address, please contact the Jaguar Customer Relationship Centre at 1-800-4JAGUAR (1-800-452-4827).
If after having attempted to take advantage of this recall you believe you have not been able to have your vehicle remedied without charge and within a reasonable amount of time, you may submit complaint to the:
Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, D.C. 20590
Or call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 888-327-4236 (TTY: 800-424-9153), or go to
Jaguar appreciates your confidence in our product and wish to do everything we can to retain that confidence. We recognize this service visit may be an inconvenience to you. Jaguar, in cooperation with your authorized Jaguar retailer, will strive to minimize any inconvenience to you caused by this program.
TECHNICAL Q & A: SAFETY RECALL H208
Main Message: An issue has been identified on certain Jaguar F-Type 2014 and 2015 Model Year vehicles, previously remedied in recall J0 4 7, that may have had a seatbelt service part installed containing the same condition as the parts from the original recall. Where installed, the vehicle will revert to its pre-J04 7 safety recall state.
Q1 Who do I contact if a member of the press contacts me about this recall?
Vice President, Communications & Public Affairs
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
Product Communications Manager
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
Off ice: +1-201-818-8316
Q2 Why is Jaguar Land Rover recalling certain Jaguar vehicles?
A These vehicles are being recalled due to an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the event of an accident where the Supplementary Restraints System (SRS) would deploy.
Q3 Can you tell me more about what is wrong with the vehicles?
A Affected Vehicle Range installed with Occupant Classification System (OCS), the seat belt assembly harness connect or which connects the seat belt tension sensor to the Occupant Classification System Control Module (OCSCM) may not be correctly wired. The wires are located in the incorrect terminals within the connector. The prior recall, J047, reversed this wiring in the seat belt side of the electrical connect or. In this condition the OCS will transmit a signal which does not indicate the installation of a child seat or the presence of a small person. In t his case of a child seat being installed, the OCS will not disable the passenger airbag, if a small person is present in t he passenger seat the passenger airbag deactivation indicator lamp will indicate that the seat is not occupied and the Supplementary Restraint System (SRS) will not deploy if required. The main purpose of the OCSCM is to provide the OCS with the occupancy status of the passenger seat. The Restraints Control Module (RCM) uses this information and the seat belt buckle status in the determination of the firing strategy for the passenger restraints. The main purpose of the seat belt tension sensor is to make sure t hat if a child seat is installed using the autolocking seat belt to restrain it in the passenger seat, the tension exerted on the seat belt tension sensor indicates t hat a child seat is installed. The RCM uses this information and the OCSCM status to determination the firing strategy for the passenger restraints. In both cases the OCS should determine if the front passenger seat is unoccupied, occupied by a child seat or small person, or occupied by an adult.
Q4 How would the customer become aware of potentially having this concern?
A The Occupant Sensor Control Module (OCSM) and Seatbelt Tension Sensor (STS) provides information to the Restraint Control Module (RCM) which informs whether the front passenger airbag should be activated, depending on whether the sensors detect the seat is occupied and/ or that it is occupied by an adult passenger.
Q5 Does this concern affect vehicle safety?
A Yes. Should t he STS not have been wire d correctly, t he front passenger airbag may not be suppressed and may remain activated, even when a child restraint is placed in the front passenger seat or a small statured adult occupies that seat posing an unreasonable risk to safety.
Q7 Have there been any accidents or injuries?
Q8 How was the condition discovered?
A The JLR After Market Parts function identified a product difference related to certain F-Type vehicles and determined from service parts sales that a number of seat belt assemblies may have been installed to vehicles that were previously subject to recall campaign J047 without the correct seat belt harness connector reverse pinning modification as instructed in the J047 recall campaign being completed.
A The investigation into the issue began in February, 2019.
Q10 Is the defect leading you to any concerns regarding the reliability of a system, which is supposed to be designed and engineered for the passengers’ safety? What type of measures are you planning to take?
A We have no concerns with the overall reliability of the vehicle Jaguar Land Rover carefully monitors field data to make sure that any matters relating to safety and compliance are rigorously investigated.
A Production vehicles are manufactured with correct wiring configuration.
Q12 What will retailer/authorized repairers do to the vehicles?
Q13 Which vehicles are affected by this recall?
A F-T YPE; SAJWA6FC6E8K00001 to SA JWA6ET4F8K19746
(Select ed vehicles within VIN range)
A No other models, other than those listed on this document, are known to be affected by this condition.
Q15 Are parts/software available to rework vehicles?
A No parts or software required for authorized Jaguar retailers to conduct this repair.
A Cost was not a factor in deciding to recall these vehicles.
Q17 How do I know if my Jaguar vehicle is affected?
A All owners of potentially affected vehicles w ill shortly receive a letter inviting them to contact an authorized Jaguar retailer for the work to be carried out.
Q18 How long does it take for the vehicle to be inspected and repaired?
A The work will be carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to minimize inconvenience to customers and is expected to take no longer than 40 minutes. Due to retailer schedules, vehicles may be required for a longer time.
Q19 Can I continue to drive my Jaguar vehicle safely until it has been recalled?
A Customers are advised to contact an authorized Jaguar retailer if they have any concerns regarding their vehicles.
2 Affected Products
8 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – AFTERSALES BULLETIN – SAFETY RECALL H208 (NHTSA 19V-326)
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Miscellaneous Document – SAFETY RECALL 19V-326 (H208) – Shop Foreman Presentation Slide 8
Miscellaneous Document – Presentation Slide – 2014-2015 MY F-TYPE SAFETY RECALL H208
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – SAFETY RECALL H208 (NHTSA 19V-326)
- Comprehensive OE-Level diagnostic & OBDII services, advanced ECU coding and programming for pro tools;
- Designed for professional technicians who demand superior tool features to provide the most performance for their investment
- Auto-Vin technology for fast and precise vehicle identification. Autel MaxiCOM MK908P performs the same function as Autel Maxisys Elite, Autel MS908S PRO, MS908E, and provide better price.
- Extensive OE-Level vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Compatible with some add-ons: Oscilloscope-MaxiScope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras (MV105 and MV108)
- As an upgraded version of the MS908P,same function as MS908S PRO and MaxiSys Elite. This superior diagnostic device is awarded as the Best Vehicle Diagnostic Tool in Britain, and characterized by its high-end diagnostic features with easy-to-use operations. It's an ultimate car scanner for DIYers, experienced mechanics, even garage to finish professional-level vehicle repair and maintenance.
- This top-level OBD2 scanner comes with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant PassThru reprogramming interface device which allows you to use the updated OEM software to replace the existing software/firmware in ECUs, programming new ECUs for Benz/BMW and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues.
- This Android4.4 based high-end car scanner is designed with the advanced hardware configurations including super-fast hexa-core Processor, 2GM RAM, 64GB On-board Memory, 8.0 Megapixel rear cam, ultra-clear 10.1 inches LED screen etc. for users to detect the problems of the given vehicle efficiently and accurately.
- This diagnostic scan tool is built for testing more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and you can use it to test more vehicles when you complete the update at our official website once in a while. It is basically a bidirectional scanner that allows you to send and receive data to and from a car's control modules.
- In order to bring convenience for users to manage all the data and parameters stored in this diagnostic tool, Autel MK908P supports the following user-friendly managing functions: Shop Manager Operation, MaxiFix Operation, Data Manager Operation, etc. to quickly and directly select the required referring information while diagnosing.
- 【ECU CODING 】: With VCI device, Artipad I diagnostic tool is capable of ECU coding; designed for professional techs who need superior automotive scanners. Comparing to others, Artipad I is the unique one.
- 【Full OBD2 FUNCTIONS】: Artipad I professional giagnostic equipment comes with the 11 special services and full obd2 functions, this full system code scanner is your best choice.
- 【EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE】: Worked with Scopebox and Videoscope of Topdon, this auto scanner provides users with an insight to the inner work of a vehicle's electronic circuits
- 【WIDE COVERAGE】:This exceptional OE-Level functionality diagnostic scanner is available for over 80 1996 US-based, 2000 European-based and newer OBD2 protocol vehicles. For only 3-in-1 Auto battery taster please click the link: http://a.co/a552g4A
- 【NOTICE & WARRANTY】:Please close antivirus software when the software is updated.12-month warranty for any quality problems;First 3-month warranty for free refund or replacement; Free update for 1 year
- Advanced Functions : Read/clear codes for all available systems ( including engine, transmission, ABS and AIRBAG ), Bi-directional control ability. Support auto bleed test, Forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement (brake reprogramming) and IMMO functions (key configuration).
- Superior Features : Relearn/ reset throttle body positions. Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS, steering wheel calibration). Reset service mileage and service intervals. TPMS sensor relearn, Battery registration and reset, Reading automatic gearbox. Shows the vehicle's operation graphs. Adjust idle/ Relearn idle, Cycle the abs system to evacuate air, Bleed ABS pump/ ABS bleeding brake.
- Cost-Effective : The automotive diagnostic scanner supports basic TPMS Service (Tires Pressures Monitoring System) including displaying sensor IDs from vehicle's ECU by inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and registering sensors to vehicle.
- Extensive Vehicle Coverage : This diagnostic scanner is compatible with all OBD2 protocols and works on over 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes after 1996. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily. IMMO, the unique function MK808 is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
- Update : Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi. The most competitive advantage of MK808 is its add-on services for the well data arrangement and better using experience.
- 【Advanced Diagnostic Scanner for ECU Programming】 MK908P has been designed to perform some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz. With the jbox/J2534 VCI or BMW Ethernet Cable, you can edit the cars performance data, like adjusting RPM, fuel injection, etc. A professional car diagnostics scanner to save time/effort on repairs and dramatically improve the cars' lifespan/performance. form some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz. With the jbox/J2534 VCI or BMW Ethernet Cable, you can edit the cars performance data, like adjusting RPM, fuel injection, etc. A professional car diagnostics scanner to save time/effort on repairs and dramatically improve the cars' lifespan/performance.
- 【Comprehensive Features】 Besides Coding and ECU programming functions, the scan tool supports reprogram keys, Bi-directional control, active test, ABS bleeding, complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, prints out recorded data with Wi-Fi. Save the money cost in buying an additional expensive adapter. Warm tips Benz-14 & Chang'an-3 Adapters only for UK version, not US version.
- 【User Friendly】 The Live Data Stream displayed the real time PID data from ECU and the displayed data included analog inputs and outputs, digital inputs and outputs, and system status information broadcast. The graphic display greatly improved the readability and understandability of above parameters. This is definitely a perfect scan tool for enthusiasts interested in knowing how their car is running.
- 【Operate Easily】 The hardware can equal to a best rank android tablet in the market and that made the whole diagnostic procedure more quickly and precisely. Maxisys platform, cloud-based Maxisys provide a large amount of data about the diagnosis and repair advices, that's really helpful, whenever you encounter problems, you can find solutions from it.
- 【Compatible with Some Add-ons】 Combination with Oscilloscope Maxi Scope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras MV108, the power of this tool is amazing and the detail you receive about every component of the vehicle makes pinpointing a problem painless. Affordable combination of MS908P and TS601 supports TPMS programming, which turns into a powerful diagnostic tool.
- ---【Guarantee】---:1/Year Free Update; ------Before purchase, suggest message us with your car brand ,model, productive year and the function you require. ------ Work with computer Win7 System, 32bit, I5CPU 4G RAM , software Installation is a little complicated, We Support Remote help, feel free to contact us please
- ---[Function]---: Work for GM vehicle for Buick, for Chevrolet, for Cadillac ( 2005-2017 Years); for Opel and for Saab ( 2009-2017 ) diagnose engines, OBD II Code reader, clear fault code, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels etc. Program and coding require online account, we don't offer.
- ---[Compatible]---: ------VXDIAG GM professional Diagnostic Tool Fully compatible with GM vehicle SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2; ------Because Antivirus software cannot recognize and regard VXDIAG software as virus, so, please shut down the antivirus software before you install software, hope you can accept, thank you.
- ---[Connection]---:Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports, quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector. Connect car and device via 16pin OBDII port, connect device by USB cable/ WIFI
- ---[Protocols]---:The software of VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM includes two parts: tech2win and GDS2. Version of tech2win: V33.003; Version of GDS2: V2016.1.0 ; Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support, All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2,for GM LAN, etc.
- TPMS FUNCTIONS: TS601 is specially designed to provide TPMS services including TPMS Sensor Check, TPMS Relearn, and TPMS Sensor Programming to all known OEM/Universal TPMS sensors for helping technicians to quickly find out faulty TPMS and turn off MIL.
- OBD DIAGNOSTICS: The TPMS tool offers full OBD diagnostic functions including but not limited to Read/Clear DTCs, Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, I/M Readiness Monitor, etc. to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBDII-compliant vehicles.
- ADD-ON FUNCTIONS: TS601 is an upgraded version of TS501 with powerful service functions and reasonable price. It supports tire pressure-type selection to help GM, Ford, and Chrysler users to rewrite the tire pressure reference value when modifying the hub.
- PROFESSIONAL TESTING: Equipped with the RKE & RF monitor, the TPMS tool is capable of accurately testing the 315MHz or 433MHz key fobs to ensure perfect running. You're able to quickly identify the condition based on audio and visual indications.
- & SERVICE: Carries a complete 12-month from date of sale to ensure it is reliable and suitable for diagnosing work, and free lifetime update at our official site for user's convenience.
- Support system: XP and windows 7 (For Volvo, For Hino, For Perkins, For Cat, For Nissan software must be used on xp system, other software can be used on win 7 32bit)
- Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more, it works as great as NEXIQ
- Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
- Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports, and quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector.
- Easy portability increases flexibility, may be used with desktop PC or laptop, reduce reprogramming times with direct USB connection
- Upgrade version of Autel maxidas DS708
- Based on the Android operating system, and featuring a fast quad-core processor, provides extensive coverage of oe-level diagnostics
- Maxidas DS808K language default in English
- Cloud-based data manager saves customer and vehicle records, Scanner data and technician notes
- The tool includes a lot of functionality test and special functions, fuel injector/fuel sync/monitor misfires/battery registrations/ graph real-time sensors/see crankshaft and camshaft position signals / PCM, TCM, body module, ABS, airbag and overhead console as well as to use some of the bidirectional tests
- OBD2 USB ADAPTER: USB device with ELM327 compatible interface at a constant speed of 500kbit/s.
- DIY DIAGNOSTIC TOOL W/ MS-CAN & HS-CAN SWITCH: Use this device to conveniently access, diagnose and configure the as-built data of your vehicle. Use the switch to access and communicate with the existing modules in your vehicle.
- SUPPORTED SOFTWARE: FORScan, FoCCCus, ELMconfig, FF2
- ALLOWS DOZENS OF FORSCAN MODIFICATIONS: Enables users to apply FORScan Mods on their vehicles, such as the Global Window feature, Bambi Mode, reverse tilt mirrors, tire size correction, Perpendicular Park, Secure Idle, 5 turn signal flash, heated steering wheel, disabled double horn honk, disabled door ajar chime, and many more!
- SUITABLE FOR FORD, MAZDA, AND LINCOLN OWNERS: Compatible with Fords, Mazdas, and Lincolns since 1996 (Cars and light trucks only).
Last update on 2019-06-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2019-06-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API